LFD model is designed to be used in clean space environments such as medical facilities (pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry), research industries (semiconductors, aerospace industries), hospital operating and clean rooms.
LFD have low aspiration characteristics resulting in rapid temperature and velocity equalization of air mass into the zone of occupancy.
FEATURED STANDARD CONSTRUCTION
• OUTER FRAME:
- Constructed from 20 Ga galvanized steel sheets with punched corners.
- Constructed from 4 mm hole diameter perforated galvanized steel sheets.
• FILTER FIXATION:
- Normal Steel Clamp.
- Available sizes are: 24” x 24” or 600mm x 600mm
36” x 24” or 900mm x 600mm
48” x 24” or 1200mm x 600mm
- RAL 9010 White Finish.
• 16 Ga Galvanized Steel construction.
• 1 and 1.5 mm Stainless Steel 304 construction.
• 1 and 1.5 mm Stainless Steel 316 construction.
• 1 and 1.5 mm Aluminum construction.
• Aluminum, Stainless Steel 304 and Stainless Steel 316 perforated sheets for the face.
• 3 cm extruded Aluminum flange for Aluminum and Galvanized construction for T-bar mount.
• 3 cm Stainless Steel duct flange for Stainless Steel construction for T-bar mount.
• HEPA filter H13 (99.95% degree of arrestance) or H14 (99.995% degree of arrestance) grade.
• Stainless Steel handle for filter fixation.
N.B: A 0.5 cm clearance is deducted from your order size.
For more information please consult our engineers.
Tests Conducted in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 70-2006 in ETL-ETS USA
Leakage tests were conducted in accordance with AMCA Standard 500-D-2012 entitled, “Laboratory Methods for Testing Dampers for Rating” ETL-ETS USA.